Europe Distribution

Joachim Steiger roh at openmoko.org
Thu May 22 19:12:29 CEST 2008

Michele Renda wrote:
> Hi, I'd be interested which firm will manage delivery: UPS, TNT, etc,
> for order from Openmoko shop to Europe.

the Openmoko direct shop in the US always uses UPS for now.

> So I can take information about shipping fee (but this I think you can
> give to me when the shop will be open) and doganal fee.

the shop does use a ups provided api to calculate the shipping costs on
the fly from our shipping hub in freemont to the address you supplied
and displays them before you are input your CC data.
so you should always know the shipping costs up in front.

--

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services