My Openmoko blog is aimed at helping Freerunner users get started

Federico Lorenzi florenzi at gmail.com
Fri May 23 01:28:39 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Vinc Duran <uberpfloyd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Federico, can you send me a URL where I can learn more about Funamble?
> Google searches haven't found me much.
Of course you wouldn't - I was stupid and misspelt it :) It's really
spelt Funambol, and you can check out its Wikipedia page [1], its home
page [2] and the location of the Outlook connector among others [3].
Personally I have used the Mozilla connector with Horde's SyncML
support, and found it worked quite nicely.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funambol
[2] http://www.funambol.com/opensource/
[3] http://www.funambol.com/opensource/downloads.php

HTH,