My Openmoko blog is aimed at helping Freerunner users get started

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Fri May 23 02:30:10 CEST 2008

On Thu, 22 May 2008, Vinc Duran wrote:

> Federico, can you send me a URL where I can learn more about Funamble?
> Google searches haven't found me much.
> Thanks
>
> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Federico Lorenzi <florenzi at gmail.com>

Hi Vinc - you are sure hard to please.

After offering a slight spelling change Google gave  14,200 for Funambol
connector.

of which the first two were
28 Jun 2006 ... This blog post will be about sharing what I learned around
developping Funambol Connector. It is not intended to be complete or a ...
blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/cedric_bosdonnat/

Funambol: Open Source: Community Projects
Funambol Exchange Connector v3, Community, The Funambol Exchange connector
... Zimbra Funambol Connector, Community, This project provides code for
earlier ...
www.funambol.com/opensource/projects.php

Those should have been enough.

Did you really ask Google?