clarification of Qtopia Vs. GTK

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Fri May 23 12:08:30 CEST 2008

Hi Tilman

I think they prefered to use an existent project, because they need
something running and to concentrate their energy to hardware part. They
want to concentrate to the project of hardware, not in GUI writing.

According me is a good idea to reuse the software wrote by other people.
In every case the software previously written in not trashed. It is
released with open licences and it can be implemented by someone who
hate too much Qtopia.

Concorrence is always good for users :)