Video of production device?

t3st3r t3st3r at mail.ru
Sat May 24 22:04:50 CEST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: "Vinc Duran" <uberpfloyd at gmail.com>
To: "List for Openmoko community discussion" <community at lists.openmoko.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 18:51:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Video of production device?

If someone cares I dislike such UI.Even on video playback it can be seen that sometimes some sliding effects are somewhat slow.And, what is slightly worse, UI has too few items per screen and over-uses this nasty sliding.So on this video I can see just a permanent nasty scrolling and sliding.IMHO such UI is neither well optimized for stilus- or finger-driven UI nor comfortable in sense that there should be as few levels of nested menus as possible.From video it looks like dealing with such menu system is a real PITA.Sliding is great effect and looks great and I like it.If it's not overused as here in this example.