Qte or Qt?

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Sun May 25 20:42:34 CEST 2008

On Sunday 25 May 2008, community-request at lists.openmoko.org wrote:
> As ASU switched to Qt, to ensure the coexistence of GTK+ and QT, the
> backend should be chosen to X11. As I know, QTE only support
> framebuffer backend, so OM use desktop QT but not QTE?

last year, Trolltech had done some work to get Qtopia Phone Edition running
with Qt X11. This was experimental and in an "alpha" state.

Openmoko is trying to get Qtopia X11 in a better state and more optimized to
be able to run  on their production devices.

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, MES, Trolltech