Freerunner v. HTC v. ....

Ivo Anjo knuckles at gmail.com
Sun May 25 20:45:44 CEST 2008

Heh, just chiming in to say, the freerunner packs a bit alright (especially
in terms of ram), but you shouldn't compare processor frequencies (Mhz)
directly, because it's definitely not comparable -- for example if I
disabled one of the two cores of my current generation cpu, and clocked it
at 400Mhz, it would kick FreeRunner's ass everyday :) .

I think the freerunner could get a more recent processor, but I don't agree
with the rest of the specs being outdated.

Ivo