Any Stats on Battery life....

Jens Fursund jens.fursund at gmail.com
Sun May 25 23:52:45 CEST 2008

Maybe I am missing something. But does this mean, that if I want my
phone to be able to receive calls it will only last 8-8.5 hours?. Or
can I recieve calls from suspend mode? So the phone will be able to
wake up when a call i coming in? Furthermore is 8-8.5 hours equal to
what I would get in music listening time for example?