software load for first mfg run of Freerunner? Is ASU what ships?

Sebastian Reichel elektranox at gmail.com
Mon May 26 03:01:08 CEST 2008

> Am Montag, den 26.05.2008, 00:26 +0200 schrieb Detructor:
> You don't have to be a developer to update a Freerunner...the phone is
> for advanced end users (advanced -> advanced knowledge of IT)

I did not say (or at least I did'nt want to) that developers are the
only ones who are able to update a Freerunner, but that the first
persons who buy the phone are developers and that these are 100% able to
do so :)

So I guess the Software which is shipped with the Freerunner will change
when the ASU becomes stable. In short: Early Freerunners are for more
experienced users (for example developers :)) and later ones are for the
ones with less less knowledge of IT.