Any Stats on Battery life....

Samuel Melrose sam at feel-the-darkness.co.uk
Mon May 26 23:54:44 CEST 2008

Hey,
Just to ask, will it be possible to buy a bigger battery for the
freerunner? Or is the size it is already pushing it to the limit?
Because others phones seem to have batterys that last forever, or is
that just because they do bugger all half the time except sit and wait
on GSM activity?

I'm not sure what mAh you can get a mobile battery up to, but it would
be nice to know... And also, if you can... would it be a standard
sized battery, or is it one made specially for openmoko in a special
shape or something?

Thanks very much,
Samuel Melrose
sam at feel-the-darkness.co.uk