My experience with the Freerunner

Lasse Poulsen admin at silenzio.dk
Tue May 27 15:16:41 CEST 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 21:27:05 -0700
ian douglas <ian.douglas at iandouglas.com> wrote:

> My speculation at this point is that the 3 hour 52 minute call last
> night that drained my battery might not have drained the Freerunner's
> battery completely, but that the phone just ran out of power at some
> point after the phone call because power saving was turned off.

It might be that there is no sound for n minutes and then the
operator/switchboard thinks thant you simply forgot to hang up or
something thous freeing the line.

Also it would be nice to see how long call time you have if you talk
continually (might i suggest an audio-book or to). If you don't i
properly will (haven't got the device yet!)

If you live in an area where the network is subject to heavy load i
think the service provider just might disconnect you call if a more
important one comes along like a 112/911 call.

I'm not a phone phreak (yet!) this is just my 2¢

- Lasse