IGES & STEP CAD file issues

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:25:08 CEST 2008

Well, I haven't had any luck getting Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4.0 to
install on Linux with Wine.  It fails at a different point every time
with one of a dozen documented errors.  They suggesting ordering &
installing off a CD to fix most of those issues.

Guillermo, I actually started an email to you previously, but wanted to
try my hand at getting Pro/E to run first.  As it stands I can't find
anything to load the Pro/E geometry.  Would you be willing to translate
the new Openmoko Neo FreeRunner Pro/E file
http://downloads.openmoko.org/CAD/NeoFreerunner_ProE.zip to some
alternate formats (IGES, STEP, etc)?

Also good job on your Neo skin.  It looks great & most of those files
load perfectly for me.  If you could translate the new Pro/E file into
STEP & IGES, then I have good faith I could load them into a 3D modeler
program.

Thanks,

Jeremiah