SyncML on Freerunner

Jens Meyer jm2 at jensmeyer.de
Tue May 27 19:57:13 CEST 2008

Hi!

I had the same suggestion.

I am using SyncML and funambol-server with different phones (and
clients) - so with SyncML-support it would be possible to sync all
contacts/appointments with Freerunner also.

I am no expert in this area but IMHO SyncML is a reliable standard for
sync of contacts and appointments and funambol is GPL (?!) so I was
astonished about the plans to develop an own server for this...

Kind regards,

       Jens