Car Mode Application...

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Tue May 27 21:15:00 CEST 2008

This project looks to be exactly what I need to integrate with!  It even takes commands over dbus!
Well that sounds like a good starting point.  Does anyone know if the media player currently implemented takes start/stop commands from dbus?  If not (which im assuming from the state it was in last time I tried it on my Neo 1973 probably not) is it hard to get pulseaudio to play music atm?  I havent messed with it much.

-Dan Staley