Car Mode Application...

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Tue May 27 23:30:23 CEST 2008

Oh I'm not looking to replace TangoGPS.  I've been following his project since he first released it on my Neo, and I've been very impressed.  However, I dont believe (correct me if I'm wrong Marcus) that it does directions or has a way for me to easily interface with it in another application.  The app I'm looking to work on will not have anywhere near the overall amount of GPS features that TangoGPS has.  Navit will better integrate into what I'm looking at doing because of the dbus-interface interaction and it's ability to be integrated into other programs.

-Dan Staley