3G USB Dongle (was Re: Neo as cellular modem?)

nickd blumph at gmail.com
Wed May 28 03:19:45 CEST 2008

That's a great idea Matt! Might be a drain on the battery moving packets
around though. Speaking of which, would anyone know if it would be
possible to use a 3G USB dongle on one of these? I can't see why not. I
have a friend here in Australia who users a Three (Hutchinson) network
USB dongle plugged into his Ubuntu box. He tells me it uses PPP to
dialin and it's as easy as pie. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Cheers,
Nick