Any Stats on Battery life....

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Wed May 28 09:38:44 CEST 2008

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) schrieb:
> Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
>> Finally I've found something!
>>
>> Einstein from freeyourphone.de got a Freerunner and started a very
>> good report [1]
>
> Just to notify: Einstein has updated his post [1] with a battery test
> done using the mwester suspend-enabled kernel [2] and, if I've
> understood well (I don't speak German, if someone could help [also
> translating his reports]...), he got about 12hours of use.
> He doesn't specify what has done, but I figure a standard daily use...
>
> [1] http://tinyurl.com/55tt3h
> [2] http://moko.mwester.net/

so i try to translate the important things:

The test was on a Freerunner used the kernel from mike with the suspend
mode.
He used the OM Software because the ASU was hangup with the suspend mode.

the display turned off completly and was going back on when a call was
incomming.
(he sayed it wasen't so with the none suspend mode)
the phone was running a  bit over 12 hours.

but i think the real interesting things are already translated and
posted to this list.
so i don't know if it would be realy interresting for you to have a full
translation of the
reports.

But you could ask einstein if he would post it also in english. :)

oh wait, i try it :

@Einstein :    could you pleeeeeeeease post your reports also in english
?   Bitte, bitte, bitte, bitte ....... and so on ......
[Platzhalter für alle guten Argumente, warum du das machen solltest. ...
Bitte selber ausfüllen ...  :) ]