[Fwd: u-blox binary protocol boilerplate code]

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:46:45 CEST 2008

We're looking to develop a combined DGPS and A-GPS application for the
platform, for which we need the data contained within this binary
protocol. We're already using an application that gets GPS data from
GPSD (TangoGPS), one that gets its data from the FreeRunner's internal
serial port (an in house produced geo-tagging application); but now
we're thinking of higher accuracy applications.

All will be released at openarchaeology.net when it's ready.

Joseph