Password safe (was: Re: Converting Blackberry contacts into QTopia)

Uncle Kridley krid at otisbean.com
Wed May 28 18:14:42 CEST 2008

Ian Darwin wrote:
> The only two things I really need the Blackberry for (apart from stable
> calling :-)) are the password safe (which I have written a replacement
> for, and others exist)...

I'm totally dependent on gnukeyring on my Treo, so this is good news.
I'd been hoping that somebody with some GUI coding experience would
build one on Openmoko, since I've never written a (non-web) GUI program.

Are you going to release your password safe?  What are the others you
speak of?

I thought that perhaps gnome-keyring could be ported to Openmoko...

--
       Dirk Bergstrom           krid at otisbean.com
              http://otisbean.com/