My second battery life test with the freerunner in standby

Wed May 28 23:18:58 CEST 2008

Hi,

the day is over an the freerunner turns off after 16hours. I charged it
over night, 7 hours long. So i only turn on the gsm. I don't use the
Freerunner often. A short gps session of 15min an some sms, one short
call, one missed call! And in the afternoon i wake up the freerunner
every 30min to check the state of the device.

I am supriesed of this. yesterday i think 14 hours are possible.

Well, i think all the developers do a great job, and there are many
opertunitys for more standby time.

So now i go to bed, in 7 hours my night is over.

Greets

Einstein

PS: sorry for the my bad english...