multi-tutch?

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Thu May 29 01:59:02 CEST 2008

Ok, as most of you probably did by now, you heared about the Windows 7
presentation. The most precise of you may have noticed: All of the
multitouch is also aviable on normal touchscreens (in fact it was
shown on a "normal" tablet notebook).
Sooooooo...... what does this meen for us? simple: it's possible to
mimc full multitouch with a normal touchscreen.

My corner of the web: http://blog.ramsesoriginal.org