Neo as cellular modem?

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Fri May 30 00:57:41 CEST 2008

If anyone is really interested in make this phone an AP to whatever use  and  if a  external power is  an option, why not use a USB 1.1 wireless adapter able to  do that even it only do it  in b instead of g if the usb 1.1 doen't allow  the 54 Mb/s.it can be very probable that can even use monitor mode with that dongle ;) even without external power it can be doable for a shorts periods of time (well battery will decide the timeframe)