Freerunner Sale Price in India - Official partner with Openmoko

Rahul Joshi rjoshi31 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 06:27:54 CEST 2008

Thanks a heap for this info, it'll certainly help. And its comforting to
know I'm not too far behind this almost-like-a-revolution.
I did get an email from THE man himself mentioning other details pertaining
to purchase of FreeRunner in India. (excited!)

As for the discount, well... congratulations! 15.4K is OMG!! Like they say,
early bird gets the umm.. Neo! :)

Rahul J