using the openmoko neo101 in mass storage mode

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Fri May 30 20:38:00 CEST 2008

manoj kumar wrote:
> Can the openmoko mobile be used as a mass storage device, or can it be
> networked with windows???

Well, from a technical point of view I agree that making the Neo to show
itself as a mass storage device it's bad, but I honestly think that this
could be very useful.
For example, you're using a PC that you can't control totally and you've
not the USB-networking windows drivers with you (well, I generally don't
keep with me these things when traveling, for example :P) but you'd
like/need to load some data in your Freerunner.

How could you do that? I figure that the mass-storage way could be the
only solution to this. Am I wrong?

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/