NeoTool - v1.2 available

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Nov 1 13:10:44 CET 2008

Thanks for Neotool!

Found a typo: Neotool Configurification (instead of Configuration)
And menu item 'setup neotool' takes to 'neotool configuration', a
consistency in the names would make it easier to use.

Could you add 'backup home folder' option there as well, maybe even
'Backup µSD card'? I know it's slow but some users might find it
useful to backup some scripts they've created. I might also have
understood this wrong that backing up rootfs does this (but the files
are not easily accessible?)

I also noticed that (Kubuntu intrepid, kde4) for some reason always
when I click a button on NeoTool the new view is opened behind another
open window.

Great tool, thanks!