Touchscreen scratch protection

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Sat Nov 1 14:32:49 CET 2008

Pander <pander at users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> The default plastic protection of my screen is giving up after only a
> few days of use. Does anyone know of a good alternative like
>   http://www.zagg.com/

Call me paranoid but I bought both invisible shield(tm) and also keep
the phone inside a leather case with a transparent window:

http://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/openmoko/leather_case1.jpg

There is some dust below the invisible shield but I'm bit afraid to
remove it. I use the extra case mostly since I can attach it to my
belt, it protects the phone from all sides and it makes it easy to
remove fingerprint from the screen (I don't use a stylus).