DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

Per Jonsson per.jonsson at laetus.se
Sun Nov 2 11:26:00 CET 2008

Hi,

I think you need the data file from an original game.

See for example:

    Obtain doom2.wad and/or doom1.wad, copy to this directory.
    See idsoftware.com for ordering info here.

    If you don't own any of the Doom games, get the shareware doom1.wad
    from Doomworld's shareware download page. You won't be able to play
    most add-ons. http://www.doomworld.com/shareware