DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 01:13:12 CET 2008

David,

  I am looking into just exposing the cheats as booleans in the CFG file.
This will take me a few days to get around to it. For the time being you
could go usb keyboard? Then save a game (doesn't it remember?)

Speaking of saved games, I will be slapping in a time/date stamped save game
names, (since we can't type in our own!)

Scott