QtExtended 4.4.2 Changes?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 09:51:53 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 09:44, Cédric Berger <cedric.berger74 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since opkg config has been modified to target
> download.openmoko.org/repository/testing/ , I thought that might
> indicate rootfs was at least aligned with OM one...

In fact I think that eventually, qtextended should really be based on OM image.
It even should be available as an .opk package... (maybe with a script
to select if you want to start X on boot, or qtextended ?)

Anyway, Lorn won't not maintain a specific rootfs repository, and if
corrections should be needed there is no reason for them to be kept in
a separate branch form openmoko one...