QtExtended 4.4.2 : GPRS

steffen.linux at gmx.de steffen.linux at gmx.de
Mon Nov 3 11:45:11 CET 2008

Hi,

I've installed QTExtended 4.4.2, too. And this is the first image with which it is possible for me to get an GPRS connection. I used the GUI for that and...yay it works on first try (okay...on second, on first it doesn't detected a "running network service"...after going outside (and getting a better signale quality) it worked :). So the software itself is okay...if your provider needs no login data (username/password) write something inside these fields, else it won't work...(maybe a *)
-------- Original-Nachricht --------