Receiving empty sms after registration

François Rigaudie ifzen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 14:47:07 CET 2008

Hi,

Same problem for me with the same french operator.
I receive those SMS (_@ or _/\@) when I have a message in my voice-mailbox.
Clearly they should be interpreted by the phone to indicate that a new message is waiting to be listened.
I also have duplication of SMS messages in my FR every time I register.

I don't know if this operator uses special protocol with this empty SMS or if the FR should interpret them. Does anybody knows something about that ?