epdf & evince full screen fail

Bryan DeLuca openmoko at bryandeluca.com
Tue Nov 4 04:20:27 CET 2008

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:29:15 +0200
"Risto H. Kurppa" <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Bryan DeLuca <openmoko at bryandeluca.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:11:15 +0200

> > http://www.bryandeluca.com/OM/omkey_functions
> >

> I tried it and for some reason it didn't work: AUX still launches the
> lock, not fullscreen (changed f5<->f11)
>
> see http://pastebin.com/m614715e

Hmm, from that output it looks like you might have been executing it from an SSH session.  If that is the case then the E_IPC_SOCKET environment variable is not set and the script does not know how to talk to Enlightenment.

If it is not working when launched from within E then could you send me the output of:

sh -x evince.sh

That would be very helpful.

Thanks,

--