QtExtended 4.4.2 : GPRS

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:15:59 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 12:32 AM, rakshat hooja <rakshat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you seen this blog for connecting to gprs on qtopia.
>
> http://johnsu01.livejournal.com/tag/openmoko

I have tried everything I know (which is limited, by the way).  Using
opendns, not using opendns, linking /etc/resolv.conf correctly, using and
not using the official proxy etc.  The best results I got were on pinging,
resolving the ip address of the target but no successful pings.  Traceroute
stops after a couple of hops within my subnet.  Now, GPRS used to work
properly with my old phone, and with OM2008.8 (Services GUI), so I can't
figure out what is wrong now.