Android open sourced

Martin Vyšný vysny at baka.sk
Tue Nov 4 16:30:11 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 14:50 +0100, Cédric Berger wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 14:39, Denis Galvão <denisgalvao at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are you running on Freerunner?
> >

> yes. One from the first production batchs.
> just flashed it via dfu-util (from windows).
>
> I have a 8gb SD card inserted (and detected by android)
>
> It looks not so bad ! I could phone my voicemail (sound level too low though).
> But I cannot set up USB networking (here I am under windows and it
> detects "ethernet gadget" but cannot install driver), though it worked
> with other distros.
>
> So I cannot try now any online stuff...
>
> I tried detecting wifi network (anyway I have only encrypted network
> at reach for now), but it looks like it cannot dectect any : "Unable
> to scan for networks".

Hi Cédric,
Can you please check if there is a way to install an APK application to
Android running on FR? Is there some kind of an Installer? It seems that
the phone is completely offline (no wifi, no usb connection)... can the
Installer install APK located on a SD card? Can you use adb?
Sorry to spam you with so much questions :)
Sincerely,
Martin