Android open sourced

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:42:45 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 16:28, Valerio Valerio <vdv100 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem should be in the uSd card, some guys in the IRC successfully
> boot android with the default u-boot from may 08, and all only can do that
> with the usd card inserted.
>
> One of them have this partitions on a 4gb card:
> /dev/sdb1               1         245        7832    b  W95 FAT32
> /dev/sdb2             246      124880     3988320   83  Linux
>
> Thanks to <KaZeR>.

Yes if I try without SD card, I stay with a black screen (but not shut
off, backlight is on).
And with SD card, I can boot (but, now, just to get the immediate
"shutting down"....)

My SD card is 8Gb : 4gb FAT with data and some uImage.bin, 1gb ext3,
512 ext3... and others ext3 partitions (can't remember :-p )