Android open sourced

Quasar ahmad221284 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 17:03:05 CET 2008

It works fine on my FR too, although I faced a problem that might have to do
with why it's not working sometimes: when I first started Android, it
detected that my battery was empty (I'm pretty sure it's not) and
immediately shut down, I tried connecting it to the charger and starting it
again, and it worked.

A couple of things to note though:
1. As mentioned previously, the call volume is too low.
2. Even with the FR charging, it continued to detect the battery level at
0%, so once I disconnected the charger, the FR shut down immediately.
3. I'm not sure if Android has a suspend capability, but looking through the
settings didn't yield anything, so any feedback regarding this matter would
be highly appreciated.

This is a first release, and problems with (or lack of) features of less
importance such as Wifi, and GPS, are naturally expected. But so far, I
think I like the platform as a whole :-)

Thank you Sean, great work...