[android] getting started

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:41:10 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 17:12, Alastair Johnson <alastair at truebox.co.uk> wrote:

> You will need an ext3 partition on mmcblk0p2 which will get a load of
> stuff written to it. I just had to clean the bits it wrote out of my FSO
> rootfs that was on that partition :-( I've changed it to mmcblk0p3 in
> /init.rc on mine now.
>
> If it won't boot any more at some point it seems to be because of
> something stored in this partition. Wipe out that data and it should
> boot again.

Yes indeed, it writes a lot of thinks here, thanks...
I'll try wipping this out...

Still there seems to be a problem with battery status detection.

After deleting its files on mmcblkop2, it booted again (but in the
meanwhile my battery got charged to 80%).

I'll see if it shut down again after a while when battery is half
emptied, and if deleting again files changes anything in this case...