Freerunner For Sale

John Koenig koenigjm at acalledshot.net
Tue Nov 4 20:43:42 CET 2008

Sadly the time has come for me to say farewell to my Freerunner and I
wanted to give the list first dibs before I list the phone on ebay.

The asking price is $300 (or best offer) + shipping and it includes a
barely used Freerunner, original packaging, and the original accessories
that came with the device.  Note that the stylus needs new batteries and
that the touch screen was replaced (after the original cracked) with a
new screen purchased from http://www.qinyielectronics.com.

The device works great and comes pre-flashed with OM 2008.9.

Please send me an email off list if interested.

John Koenig