DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:21:16 CET 2008

 - The virtual button concept is a good one, I can expose everything to the
CFG and let you define size and position.
-  Yeah, I noticed that late into the project, I am planning on making a
Time/Data Stamped Save Name automatically.
- Eventually I'd like to DOOM to be compliant with DBUS interface, so maybe
this can be cleanly taken
care of along with other nuances.

 Thanks for your feedback!

Scott