Seat in embedded Linux training session offered to a contributor

Michael Opdenacker michael-lists at free-electrons.com
Tue Nov 4 22:16:35 CET 2008

Hello,

This could be useful for European contributors to the OpenMoko project,
especially for people who wish to learn more about the kernel and about
embedded specific topics...

For the 4th time, we are offering a free seat in our upcoming
embedded Linux training session (December 1-5, French Riviera, close to
Nice) to a deserving community member.

Full details on http://free-electrons.com/community/training/free-seats

The session will be in English. Going to Nice can be pretty cheap, as
there are lots of low cost airlines offering direct flights to Nice. The
hotel and breakfast would cost approximately 70 EUR per day, and dinner
shouldn't exceed 30 EUR.

If you win, there's no problem to do it during your work time (if your
boss agrees, of course). We could still fill up training related
paperwork if needed (sign-in sheets, diploma, evaluation form summary,
etc.).

Hope some of you will be interested... We will be delighted if one
of the contributors to OpenMoko wins.

Cheers,

Michael.

--