[QT Extended] Observersation on QtE 4.4.2

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 00:30:21 CET 2008

Hi Roland,

Thanks for the tip - I've copied a few .wav files onto my FR, and now I do
get ring tones!  That's very useful.

For suspend - yes, I configured my phone to go into suspend mode when on
battery, and it does wake up properly when I get a call or an sms.

for speakerphone - I mean that if I turn on the speakerphone option while on
a call, it doesn't change anything - the sound still comes through the
earpiece, not through the speakers.

Warren