[android] SIM pin entry

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:35:29 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 10:27, Anders Kristiansen <ahk005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, someone wrote something about the call volume being low, so I
> guess it works for them..
>
> But I get the same error :(

Well I could place a call, but I had disabled PIN security before
(from another distro or phone).

GSM worked to call my voicemail, but I cannot run "search network" to
register to another network. Maybe if you were not previously
registered to correct network before (from another phone...), it might
fail to register ?

And keypad, though present and looking functional, did not issue dial
tones during conversation. I could not activate my voicemail
options....