new numptyphysics for freerunner is out

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Nov 6 00:39:29 CET 2008

Aapo Rantalainen wrote:
>> - It's so much slower
> This is under discussion in upstream. Meanwhile I dropped physics
> iteration rate (like older fr-np version did).
> FIXED

Yeah... Now it works better. There are still some slowdowns, but it's
generally good.

>> - The virtual keyboard is very hard to use.
> I added some click-threshold. (Now it is same than used with hildon)
> FIXED

I've to say that not always it seems to take the right command, but it
works. I'd suggest it to put it by default on bottom left corner (I move
it there and it never breaks my drawings).

Thanks for your work!

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/