DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 6 11:37:20 CET 2008

Fox Mulder wrote:
> Levy Abinajm Melero Sant'Anna wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 15:16, Charles-Henri Gros
>> <charles-henri.gros+openmoko at m4x.org> wrote:
>>> I believe Debian uses the FB driver by default, not Xglamo.
>> Hi Charles-Henri
>>
>> Debian has a package called xserver-xglamo that support all Xglamo features.
>
> I tried this package a few weeks ago and it doesn't work very well. The
> Fonts were quite messed sometimes after i rotated the screen. Maybe i
> will try it again in the next days if it works better now.

I installed XGlamo and tried doom but the behaviour is the same. Now i
can rotate the screen and change the resolution so the doom menu looks
better. But it hangs at the same point and i can only kill the application.
So i think the problem isn't the video mode and maybe it freeze because
of the sound not working?

Ciao,
     Rainer