[QT Extended] Observersation on QtE 4.4.2

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu Nov 6 12:10:52 CET 2008

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 6:40:04 am Warren Baird wrote:

>   - speakerphone mode didn't work - I think this is also a regression from
> 4.4.1.

Hmm, that seemed to work happily for me, there was quite a noticeble difference
between the two modes.

In fact *incoming* calls sound like they're using the external speaker by
default (and hence get lots of feedback), in contrast to outgoing ones that
sound just great.

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP