OM Testing: task-openmoko-qtopia-x11 has unsatisfied gstreamer depencies

Martin Benz benson at gmx.ch
Thu Nov 6 12:51:26 CET 2008

Unfortunately the problem still exists, qtopia-phone-x11-media-gstreamer is
still missing in the testing branch and therefore task-openmoko-qtopia-x11
still fails to install...

In the unstable branch there already is a qtopia-phone-x11-media-gstreamer
package, but i don't think that i'll will change to unstable or mix testing
packages with unstable ones...

cheers,
Benson