[QT Extended] Observersation on QtE 4.4.2

Thu Nov 6 13:10:05 CET 2008

On Thursday 06 Nov 2008 5:19:21 pm Chris Samuel wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:10:52 pm Chris Samuel wrote:
> > In fact *incoming* calls sound like they're using the external speaker by
> > default (and hence get lots of feedback), in contrast to outgoing ones
> > that sound just great.
>
> I've just tested that and it is indeed the case.
>
> When I get an incoming call the phone is set to speaker phone not handset!
>
> I'm going to try the new image with the ringtones on it in case that makes
> any difference..

I use the rootfs image posted by Hypnotize along with the mwester kernel (and
modules).

I use the gsmhandset.state file that was posted here some time ago. With this
combination, I have a usable phone and calls are taken with the handset and
not speaker (as used to be the case with the 4.4.1 release).
--
Cheers!
Kishore