[QT Extended] Observersation on QtE 4.4.2

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu Nov 6 13:26:58 CET 2008

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:10:05 pm Kishore wrote:

> I use the gsmhandset.state file that was posted here some time ago. With
> this combination, I have a usable phone and calls are taken with the
> handset and not speaker (as used to be the case with the 4.4.1 release).

I ran into the same issue with the newer image so I'll have to go dig through
the archives to find that (only been on this list a short time, though I've had
the phone since September), thanks for the pointer!

Anyone have a link handy ?

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP