[debian] [FSO] zhone not working

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:15:39 CET 2008

if i do the things you suggest i'm not even able to run frameworkd:
debian-gta02:# frameworkd
No handlers could be found for logger "frameworkd"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/frameworkd", line 16, in <module>
    from framework import controller
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/framework/controller.py", line 15,
in <module>
    from framework.config import DBUS_BUS_NAME_PREFIX, debug, config,
loggingmap
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/framework/config.py", line 53, in
<module>
    raise IOError, "can't find configuration file"