USB Networking

Matthias Camenzind m.camenzind at live.com
Thu Nov 6 18:54:09 CET 2008

I had also some problems with the Usb networking with ubuntu 8.04. But i could solve it with this: ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.200 netmask 255.255.255.0
I had to enter it every time after i connected FR with my Computer or I rebooted the FR. But it worked fine. I found this solution in the Getting Started Guide for Neo 1973.
Today network is automatically set up after connecting but today I don't know exactly what I did.